Adults 18 Years of Age and Older: This
product is to be used once a day (every
24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may
take 1 to 4 days for full effect,
although some people get complete relief
of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of
water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Do not crush tablets in food.
- Do not use for more than 14 days
unless directed by your doctor.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if
- You may repeat a 14-day course
every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days
or more often than every 4 months
unless directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredient (in each
Omeprazole Magnesium Delayed-Release
Tablet 20.6 mg (equivalent to 20 mg
omeprazole). Purpose: Acid Reducer.
Glyceryl Monostearate, Hydroxypropyl
Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide,
Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid
Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Paraffin, Polyethylene Glycol 6000,
Polysorbate 80, Polyvinylpyrrolidone,
Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Starch,
Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide,
Allergy Alert: Do not
use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain
- vomiting with blood
- bloody or black stools
These may be signs of a serious
condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if
- had heartburn over 3 months. This
may be a sign of a more serious
- heartburn with lightheadedness,
sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with
shortness of breath; sweating; pain
spreading to arms, neck or shoulders;
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
before use if you are
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or
- diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- digoxin (heart medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or
- you need to take this product for
more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1
course of treatment every 4 months
If pregnant or
breast-feeding, ask a health
professional before use.
Keep out of reach of
children. In case of overdose,
get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away